Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hawaii Five-0 - Episode 2.17 - “Kupale” - Episode Review



I have only superlatives for this episode! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! This is the best episode of season 2 of lots of reasons.

We really needed this! Thanks for giving us our good old H50 back!

Now let's see the details.

I was really shocked to see Danny making a pig house out of McGarrett's house. I know he's not really attached to things, except his daughter but to make such a mess ... OMG! That's really disgusting. 


I was glad to see Mamo again. I like him, he's a really nice person who cares about the island and also for the people. I see Mamo as some kind of uncle of Steve's. 

It was also nice to see those warriors in action. This is part of Hawaiian culture, heritage and I'm always grateful to learn something about it. 

The most important thing about this episode is the chemistry between the characters. I really missed that.

The carguments and the bromance between Steve and Danno was absolutely amazing, like back in the day. They are really good together and unfortunately Lori took that away from us many times this season. 

To see Chin and Kono working together was also a really pleasure for me, not to mention watching the whole H50 and Max at the crime scene. This is our H50.

I have been complaining about the characters not having any personal life any more. Now we could see them all together, including Kamekona (eating shrimp again), Max, Danno's museum lady, Gaby, and Grace. This is how it should be. Running around with guns, chasing and shooting bad guys is not enough. We need to see the character's social life too. 

Dear writers. Thank you for finally listening to us.  You could have done it earlier though, would have been better for everyone.

About this week's case: to tell you the truth, I didn't care too much, I was happy to see the core 4 together again. I can't see the case was bad but I've definitely seen better. But then again, I'm not complaining.

By the way, at the end, Steve and Kono ... excellent!!!!!

Picture source Hawaiifive0online.net

No comments:

Post a Comment