Sunday, January 8, 2012

TV's Sexiest Male Stars 2012 Edition

Starpulse made a list of the sexiest males on TV. There are 32 hot guys on that list but I will show you just the ones I like :)

Alex O'Loughlin
Yes, you're right, he's my winner.  Who else could it be? He's No. 1, the sexiest!

 Chase Crawford
This guy is new to me, I've never seen him before (shame on me) but he has extremely blue eyes :)


 Matt Bomer
I don't know him either but he's cute. 

  Christopher Gorham

I've seen Christopher Gorham recently in Covert Affairs and he's awesome. This is not his best picture. I've seen better. I like him a lot. 

 Ashton Kutcher
He's cute. I would say this is not his best picture (again), I wouldn't let him put his hear behind his ears but it's not my choice, isn't it?

Shemar Moore
What can I say? Charming, handsome, cute, awesome, sexy etc.

Scott Caan  is also on Starpulse's list but I don't really like him. Sorry fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment